Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Resting

Chicagoland
WHAT I DID TODAY:
Woke up at 5:30 am because my butt was lower than my head. Stupid air mattress plug... that I forgot to put on tightly...
Journaled and read until 7 am.
Went to SB's sanctuary of a house.
Ate breakfast.
Called Nate.
Took a 3 hour nap (does it count as a nap if it's only 9 am?).
Read the first 6 chapters of Hebrews.
Ate pizza.
Read the first two chapters of "The New Friars".
Cuddled with Linus the cat.
Took another nap (so did Linus).
Went grocery shopping.
Drove home in the beautiful snow (the 3rd time since I've been here!!! I love it!)
Cooked dinner.
Ate with my lovely sister, Liz.
Unpacked all my stuff at Liz's apartment (ahhhhh. I don't have to live out of a suitcase for the rest of my time here. Sweet.).
Looked a pictures of the Bogen kids and missed them.
And now I'm going to bed. :)

2 comments:

  1. my heartfelt congratulations on your multiple naps in one day...now that's cool :) much love, d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill!
    Yeah! REST! So happy for ya.

    ReplyDelete